Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year's Resolution

So, I have been pretty busy with hanging out with family. Our family extends across the country and so Christmas becomes a 2 week long event.  That is cool though because generally, I like my family. 

So, to keep the blogs coming, I wanted to see if anyone out there would post any plans for the New Year and Warhammer.

I have some dreadnoughts and bikers that I really want to complete for my 40k armies and a dark elf hydra that I picked up off of ebay for a steal that needs to have gaps filled and painted added.

Share your plans.  What are you looking at in 2011?

1 comment:

IDICBeer 40k said...

I am going to give my Space Wolves 13th Company some tanks and bring them up to speed :)

http://idicbeer.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-chrismas-space-wolves.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...