Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stormraven Complete.....well almost

I have finished off the last parts of the stormraven.  It is done...well except for the base, but when I do commission work, I generally do all of the basing together and I have 27 marines to paint beforehand.  So, here is the Stormraven in all of it's glory.  I have taken opportunities to show many of its varied weapon loadouts.  Hopefully, everyone likes it.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks!






On that note, I am beginning to think I need a light box to help with my photography.  Anyone know of a cheap one?  If there are any questions, please feel free to comment or email and let me know.  Next up, the marines. I have 27 or so models that range from 2nd-4th edition.  Those of you "old timers" who read my blog may see a few blast from the past.  I hope you have enjoyed the stormraven updates so far.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...