Sunday, March 13, 2011

Vassal, thou are sweet!

So, I wanted to throw up a quick post this morning.  As I was going through my reader subscriptions, I came across this article by Abusepuppy over at 3++ is the new black.  I would like it shown that I beat one of the major blogs to the punch on this!  I really do enjoy Vassal due to a hectic real life schedule, but Abusepuppy does a wonderful job extolling the virtues of Vassal yet again.  I highly encourage you to take a look at this article as it once again shows you how to use resources available out there to make the most of your 40k experience for less money. 

Later on today, I hope to get a Vassal game in, and I have another article on tap due to something I came across in Vassal last night.  Stay tuned. 

2 comments:

AbusePuppy said...

I hang around a lot of places.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh...

Dave said...

Well, thanks for stopping by. Perhaps we can play each other sometime over on Vassal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...