Sunday, April 10, 2011

Guest written article

Howdy folks.  Well, we're about 2/3s of the way through the tournament this weekend, most of the judging is done, but I need to go back in and finish up this morning. 

I have been thinking about finding someone to write up a good general purpose article on one of the non Space Marine codexes.  I don't have a ton of experience with any of the xenos or chaos space marines aside from occasionally playing them.  I would love to have someone write a guest article for me.  It can range from a battle report using another type of army to a breakdown of units to a tactical how-to. 

If you are interested in writing an article, click the "email me" link on the sidebar and share your idea with me. Thanks in advance for the help.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...