I decided this weekend to dedicate my time and energy to getting my Sanguinary Guard army on the road to completion. To that end, I assembled, based, stripped (paint), magnetized, and greenstuffed to my heart's content. Every model is accounted for, though some still need a bit more assembling (the devestators) and some need to be attached to bases (the rest of the scouts). Anyway, here is the outcome of my work this weekend. Pardon the crudity of the shots. I didn't feel like setting up lights, etc. at 8 am this morning.
So there you have my army. It is coming along nicely. I will show some more closeup pictures of my greenstuff work in an upcoming post. I am also thinking about doing a tutorial on DiY shoulder pads. I have tons of blank shoulderpads collecting in my bits box and this is a great way to repurpose those and add character to them in the mean time. Let me know what you think.