Saturday, October 1, 2011

And the Winner is......

Have you ever had one of those days where you thought you would have tons of free time and it turned out that you didn't?  That's today. 

Excuses aside, let's get down to business.

First, let me state that some of the entries for the name of Klod's big choppa were awesome.  Also, I found it great that not only did every entrant use Ork dialect for the name of the big choppa, they used it for the entire entry. That's a treat! 

So, not to pull a Ryan Seacrest and waste more time than necessary, the winner is.....

...by a gretchin's nose.....






....Dalezar! By cruelly playing to my emotional connection to Final Fantasy, Dalezar shrewdly picked up the win by naming the big choppa, the Buzta S'ord.  I guess Klod's name should really be Klod Stryffe. 

Thanks everyone for the hilarious names.  I love them all, especially 'Splatty', but in the end, there can be only one.  Ahh, Highlander.

Dalezar, hit my profile button and use the email link to send me your shipping info and I will get Klod to you as soon as possible.  Thanks.

Again folks, thanks for being an awesome community.  I already have a thought on my next giveaway so stay tuned for more sweet stuff!

____________________________________________________________

Did you find this article useful? Subscribe to Gone to Ground for more great updates.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...