Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, GtG!

Gone to Ground has officially turned 1 year old! I logged in my first blog post on September 18, 2010.  What a difference a year has made.  I have written 299 posts.  I have over 50,000 views under my belt.  There are currently 75 followers.  242 comments have been made.  Wow!  What a year.  I want to thank everyone who consistently reads my blog, makes comments, and/or follows the blog.  The support for this blog is what has kept it going.  Ya'll are fantastic and I appreciate all of the support and kind words.  I also enjoy following your blogs.  It shows how cool our community is in that we can converse and keep up with each other and the hobby we so greatly enjoy despite age, distance, and time.  Happy Birthday, Gone to Ground!  Here's to many more!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...