Friday, September 16, 2011

GtG Community Spotlight: Rathstar's Ramblings

I realized a week ago that come Sunday, September 18th, I will have been blogging for one year!  That amazes me first of all, that I have had that much to blog about and secondly that I have been received so well.  After 1 year, I currently have 75 followers (who really produced some great comments and discussion) and just under 300 posts.  It has been quite a great inaugural year for Gone to Ground.  That said, I want to give back by doing a weekly segment highlighting the blogs of my followers.  There are quite a few followers out there that are working hard to produce some really high quality blogs.  I want them to get noticed.  It awesome to get a shout-out from another blog, I know from experience, so I want to pass on the joy.

For my first GtG Community Spotlight, I chose Rathstar's Ramblings. Rathstar has issued the following summative statement about his blog:

This is my Warhammer 40,000 & Warmachine blog covering the trials and tribulations of my 40k & Warmachine armies. From my experiences taking my Tau army to tournaments, to getting back into my Space Wolf and Dark Eldar armies, or burning the heritics with my Protectorate of Menoth. List building, Tournaments, Battle Reports, Tactics, Painting - all will be in this blog.
Rathstar plays both Warhammer Fantasy and 40k along with Warmachine.  He plays Fantasy Skaven, 40k Tau, Dark Eldar, and Space Wolves, and Warmachine Protectorate of Menoth. 

Let me tell you, Rathstar is no slouch when it comes to painting and converting.  Take a look at some pics of his Dark Eldar, for example.  I love that voidraven. 

His latest article is on ramping up his tactics and army design to be more competitive at tournaments.  Take a gander at it, Time to be Ruthless - Tournament Live Blogging.

The bottomline is this: Rathstar has a sweet little blog going on and you can tell that he is devoted not only to playing well, but putting excellent looking models on the table.  Check out his blog.  You won't be disappointed.

Other useful articles:
Blood Angel Librarian Complete
What a difference a base can make
Stormraven Complete.....well almost
____________________________________________________________

Did you find this article useful? Subscribe to Gone to Ground for more great updates.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...