Monday, December 19, 2011

Grey Knight Commission: The Big Three and others

Well, the holidays are always a great time for me to make a little extra cash as I have more time to sit down and paint through commissions.  My latest job includes a pretty decent portion of a friend's Grey Knight army.  It includes the big three: Draigo, Crowe, and Coteaz, all in the finecast (which suprisingly was in that bad of shape.  I also had to magnetize three forgeworld dreads and add autocannon arms, two sets of forgeworld arms and one set of from the aegis defense line.  Next I had to paint and build 3 razorback/rhinos, all fully convertible from TL lascannons to TL heavy bolters and two convertible also to rhinos.  The final part was to rework the magnetization of the stormraven turret gun that I had previously built and painted. Nothing new there.  So, here is the work:





I will be the first to admit that while I don't like playing against GK (mostly because that is all it seems I get to play against currently), they are spectacularly fun to paint.  I hope you enjoy these images.  I would love feedback.  Thanks for reading.

Other models I have finished:
Dante Gets a Facelift
____________________________________________________________
Did you find this article useful? Subscribe to Gone to Ground for more great updates.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...