Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Templar Wolves Have Got to Go

Howdy folks.  It’s been a good while since I blogged.  I’m sure many of you thought I was dead.  Sorry for the break.  Getting into a new line of work, especially one that requires a ton of training, means I have no time for blogging.  The family takes precedence over that.  That said, I am glad to get onto my computer and put something together.  However, what I have to say is very much a sad thing. I have decided to get rid of my 40k collection to pay for some upcoming bills.

With a new job that doesn’t allow a ton of free time, an upcoming move to a new house (yay!), and a new edition of 40k I have decided to get out of 40k and focus on Warmahordes for the time being.  Thus, I have put my current army the Templar Wolves up for sale.  Currently, I am only posting info on Bartertown as I am simply not a fan of eBay at the moment.  If you are interested in taking home a piece of Gone to Ground history, take a look.  The army is almost completely painted and the part that is, makes a fairly large army. 

Thanks for continuing to check on my blog, for supporting it, and for being a great community.  Hopefully when things calm down with my new job I can get back to more regularly gaming and blogging.

You can see some of the work I have done on these models on my posts:
Puppy Pics
Space Wolf Project....Complete!
Here is a link to the list of models I am getting rid of:
Batertown Ad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...