Thursday, July 14, 2011

Look Who Just Came to my Front Door

I am really excited that I finally got my hands on this guy. 

I am so stoked to get my hands on this model finally.  I don't know how much I will play the Sanguinor, but I am really excited about painting him up and seeing how he looks with my alternate paint scheme for my Sanguinary Guard army and my power weapon method.  All that aside, I am sure he will be fun to play with occasionally as well.  Anyone out there care to share their Sanguinor models?  Leave a comment with a link or blog title and I will take a look at them. 

Other favorite models I have painted:
What a difference a base can make
On the Workbench this week

____________________________________________________________

Did you find this article useful? Subscribe to Gone to Ground for more great updates.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...