Thursday, December 22, 2011

Warmachine the Way I See It: The Intro.

[This article is part of the Warmachine the Way I See It series.]

If you've been keeping up with my blog, you know that I'm dipping into the super cool, steam powered world of Warmachine.  It started with a Battlegroup Box I was "paid" as part of a commission job I did this past summer and fall.  Now, I'm in the building/learning phase. I even finished my first 'jack last night.  A Crusader Heavy 'jack.  So, into my head pops an idea.  Why not let everyone experience my education in all things Warmachine as I learn it myself?  So, that's what I'm going to do. 

This is the introduction of a series I will call, "Warmachine the Way I Seet It".  Over the next few weeks, I will share posts about what I'm learning, how I interpret rules, and how I envision gameplay to look using the models I have and whatever strategies I can come up with.  I fully expect to fall flat on my face in many cases, but that is where you all, my avid readers, come in.  I want input as I write, via comments, giving me advice, correcting erroneous understanding, and generally keeping me on the straight and narrow as I learn how to dominate with my steam driven engines of death! 

Stay tuned as I let you know what I'm learning.

Other articles you might find interesting:
Dante, Lord of the Angelic Host
Sanguinary Guard- A Different Look
__________________________________________________________
Like my articles about Warmachine? Subscribe to Gone to Ground for updates as I learn how to slam, throw, and trample my way to Warmachine glory!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...