Sunday, January 22, 2012

Menoth Temple Flameguard Completed

My new mission to paint my own models in between commission jobs is working really well.  I've mentioned previously that I have quite a little battlegroup going.  I have pKreoss, pSeverius, Crusader, Repent, Revenger, and a Vassal painted.  The Temple Flameguard are my next step.  I actually have a max unit + the UA, but decided to just paint a min unit for the time being.  I'm hoping to have close to a 35pt army painted and ready to play in the next week or two.  So, here are my Flameguard.

Here they are.  Nothing really special as far as color scheme goes, but I have to say that I really like these guys.  I think they will end up being my sacrificial lambs, soaking charges and allowing something like errants or exemplars to counterattack.  Having shield wall and defender's ward makes these guys incredibly hard to get rid of allowing me the opportunity to swoop in and wipe things out. 
A slightly different angle.  As you can see, I haven't gotten the bases done yet, but they will hopefully be done tonight or tomorrow...right after I finish my Reckoner.  I really like the model and am excited about getting him done and ready for the table. 

That's it for now.  My crusade is ever expanding and ready to go. Hopefully, I will reach my 50pt. army size shortly here.

Other Menoth models I've painted:
Vassal of Menoth Complete
pKreoss and pSeverius
Repenter and Revenger light warjacks
____________________________________________________________
Did you find this article useful? Subscribe to Gone to Ground for more great updates.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...